Sunday, November 11, 2012

We're Off to See the Wizard!

This weekend was the fall musical at my high school. They managed to pull off an amazing production of "The Wizard of Oz." It was so wonderful...there were so many scene changes (and the set looked fabulous!), many costumes, and it was just an all around fun night. Another perk of going was seeing a lot of people from my community that I don't get to see very often, so that was really fun too! But probably the best part of the night was that my little brother, Luke, was cast as the Cowardly Lion. He's a freshman, so we were all really excited to see his first big debut. The fact that he got cast in that role as a freshman is really remarkable and we were so proud of him. The role of the Lion was PERFECT for him. He did such an amazing job! Love you Buddy Ben! My other brother (who is an exchange student this year from Germany) was on stage crew and he was also a flying monkey. It was so fun to watch him in his first stage production. He did a fabulous job as well!

Here are some pictures from the evening:

The 4 lead characters finishing off the first act. 

My brother singing his big solo. 

I love my siblings! Both of my brothers did a fabulous job!

No comments:

Post a Comment