Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Break- Photo Version

These past days have been spent at home with family and friends that I love. Why? Because it's Thanksgiving Break! While it wasn't much of a break, due to all of the family gatherings, etc., I did have a wonderful time with those I love. Since writing out five days worth of festivities could get pretty lengthy, here is my Thanksgiving break in photos (and maybe a few words, too!)

Tuesday Night- Bjorn and I baked Chocolate Crinkles and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Wednesday- Haircuts and Thanksgiving Service at church

Thursday- Lunch at Justin's grandparent's house
Supper at my grandparent's house

Thursday Night- Black Friday shopping! I ended up with a camera and a purse

I got to spend all week with my lovely family!

Friday- Cleaning and gathering with the other side of the family at our house in the evening.
Here are all of my cousins with boyfriends, fiancees, and exchange students included!

Saturday- Christmas candy making day! We made 18 different kinds!

Here's the baking crew! Love this annual tradition!

Sunday- Church and decorating the house for Christmas

Sunday afternoon- Homework party...It was nice enough that  I set up outside!

Sunday evening- Baby goats were born at our house! I also got to watch two more  be born. It was so amazing to watch!


Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment